I went to forever21.com just to browse [SWORE I wasn’t gonna buy anything! Oh well lol ] …and ended up finding some amazing deals.
Lets jump right into it.
I’ll start with the cheapest item and work my way up. I’ll also give what their names are on the site so it makes them easier to find if you are interested in any of the items.
1) First up are the sunglasses. They were both $ 1.80 each:
-White aviator type sunglasses. They are called ‘Aviator Sunglasses’
– Secondly are the teal square lens, diva-like sunglasses [this is my favorite out of the two]. They are called the ‘Butterfly Sunglasses’
2) Next up are my new rings :):
– Firstly is my favorite ring of all. Its the ‘Twisted Hearts Ring’. Its a full gold finish, with a 3d effect with the two hearts. Simple and sophisticated, and quite stylish. It costs $ 3.80
– The last ring, seems to be the most unique of all [and the hardest of all to put on and take off!! Can you say lotion?! lol]. Its like a tribal patterned knuckle ring, with rhinestone pattern. Its called the ‘Rhinestone Tribal Pattern’ ring. It costs $ 6.80
3) Next on to the bracelets. I bought two of them, which I am very much in love with. I have small wrists but big hands so I find that I cannot wear regular bangles because my hands cannot get in them [bummer 😦 ….am I the only one with this problem?!]. Since that is the case, all my bracelets have to stretchy [long live elastic!!]. They both cost $ 7.80
– The first one is a silver and black striped bracelet. Its called the ‘Asymmetrical Stripes Bracelet’. Its a cute accessory to add to any outfit that shows attention to detail without being to fussy
– The last bracelet is a gold dimpled one, with concave and convex shapes what fit into one another [a perfect pairing the the twisted hearts ring, might I add :)]. It is called the ‘Dimpled Geometric Bracelet’.
4) My LAST item is my weakness. I almost don’t know how to resist a reasonably priced purse. I just can’t help myself. Blame the powers that be, not me!! lol… Anyway its a black and white zig-zag straw clutch, with a silver plate in the front and a snap button closure. It also has a silver detachable shoulder strap and a satin lining with an inside back pocket. Perfect for date night, or a fun time out with your girlfriends. It costs $ 16.80 and its called the ‘Woven Straw Clutch’
Hope you enjoy guys!!!
As usual, don’t forget to like and/or leave a comment, as well as follow me both here and on my twitter @iluvbeautie425 …Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing night!! 🙂
-Second up is called the ‘Chevron Stripe Knuckle Ring’. Its a hot pink, blue, black and silver ring. The colors are in a zig-zag pattern, separated by strips of silver. Really unique exaggerated oval shape. The cost was $ 4.80