Firstly, please forgive me if I’m a bit late on this post, and it’s not as detailed as I usually am. This is the third time I’m writing this post, as my phone keeps deleting it right when I’m almost ready to post. Now onto the meat of the matter.
For those of you who know me in person, or are familiar with my past blog posts, you’ll know that I am a big fan of BH Cosmetics. Like a really, really big fan! I have rarely ever come across a product from them that I didn’t really like. They offer really good products at great prices. And whenever they have a good sale, I’m most likely getting something from them.
The USA celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks ago, and one thing that is associated with that holiday is Black Friday. Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days in this country for the entire year. Many people take advantage of the outrageous deals that different companies offer to be able to grab what they’ve always wanted at a lower price, as well as get a head start on gifts for their loved ones for Christmas.
Along with Black Friday, there are two other pretty large sales events that happened around the same time. They are Cyber Monday and Green Monday (which I had never heard of before this year). They are the two Mondays following Black Friday, and they also have some amazing sales. Between those the major sales events, I visited and purchased from BH 3 times.
During these shopping trips, my main goal was to pick up an alternate brush set for when my main ones are drying from being cleaned, and a good matte face powder. Of course, along the way I came across many more things, some of which I have already tried and loved, and other items which are new finds that I’m excited to try out. I also wanted to pick up a few items to spread some Christmas cheer by doing a giveaway for those of you awesome people that were gracious enough to share in my blogging journey.
These are the things I got:
– 1 Contour and Blush 2 palette
– 1 Liquid Foundation in Deep Cocoa (D3)
– 2 Eye and Lip Makeup Removers
– 1 Limited Edition White and Gold Brush Set
-1 Purple and Black Brush Set
– 3 BH Studio Pro Matte Finish Pressed Powders (I bought shades #240, #250, and #255. I’m hoping that one would match me, one for my sister, and one for my mommy)
– 2 ‘That’s Heart’ Eyeshadow Palettes
– 2 ‘It’s Judy Time’ Eyeshadow Palettes
– 1 BH Studio Pro Brush Cleanser
– 1 ‘Dark Rose’ Eyeshadow and Blush Palette
And now for a few pics
Hope you enjoy!
And now for the giveaway!!
(Which will feature some bh items and a few other goodies)
– 1 Black hard case brush set with mirror
– 1 BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palette
– 1 pack travel Neutrogena Makeup remover Wipes
– 1 fold up fingernail clipper
– 1 Sally Beauty mini Lipgloss
This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY! Good luck to all those who enter. Let’s make this super easy! Here are the rules:
– Must be at least 18 years of age (or have permission from your parents for me to mail you your prize)
– LIKE THIS POST
– MUST BE A FOLLOWER of ILuvBeautie (on the blog OR the Facebook page. It’s easy to do and it’s free! Just press Follow and Like on the respective places and it’s taken care of =])
IF YOU WANT TO:
– LEAVE A COMMENT letting me know what you’re favorite makeup item is and what brand and color, so I will have new products to check out! (example: my favorite item is Lipstick. I like rebel from MAC)
That’s it! Incredibly quick and easy to do! =)
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it. Entries will be accepted from now until 8 pm Eastern Time on December 29th. Winner will be announced on the 30th or the 31st! Love you all! Until next time, have an amazing day!!! =)