So by the topic, you can already deduce what I got in the mail. And boy, is it pretty! They certainly stepped their game up on this box. It’s now decorated, instead of just plain white. And upon opening, I was not disappointed! This box was jam packed with samples. For those of you who have zero idea what I’m talking about, Walmart has a beauty box. It’s $5 , comes out once per season and has samples of various products from their beauty section. From hair care to foundation samples, you never know what you’re going to get in this box.
This box had a really pretty blue floral pattern with a gold background. The goodies inside were:
– Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original Scent
– Dove Body Wash
– Moisturizing Body Cream by Cetaphil
– Clean and Clear 60 second Shower Mask
– Village Naturals Therapy Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak
– Hello Toothpaste (very excited to try this. Never heard of it before)
– Ecotools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths
– Biore Charcoal Pore Strip Sample
– Hair, Skin and Nails Gummi Samples
This is the most samples that I have ever seen in a box, so I’m quite pleased about that. And they were decent sized samples too!! They weren’t just satchels or mini foundation packets. Every sample was enough for at least one full usage.
Hope you all enjoyed!
Have you all ever tried any of these products? What did you think? Have you ordered your beauty box yet? If so, what came in yours? Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Don’t forget to follow ILuvBeautie both here and on Facebook for upcoming posts and exciting giveaways. Until next time, have a great day! 🙂